About our technology
Our GaitScanSystem is a revolutionary diagnostic tool for assessing your patient’s biomechanics. GaitScan has an industry high 4096 sensors and scans at an industry high 300Hz (scans per second). These measurements provide today’s Healthcare Professionals with a sophisticated explanation of foot mechanics and assists them with orthotic and/or shoe solutions.
TOG GaitScan is the most technologically advanced gait analysis system available and it has been designed to move you to the forefront of orthotic therapy and patient education.
Conditions Orthotics Can Help
- Achilles Tendinitis: Pain behind the heel, ankle and lower calf
- Bunions: Pain and inflammation in the big toe
- Calluses: Hard, dry inflamed areas of skin
- Chondromalacia Patella: Knee pain during movement (Runner’s knee)
- Hammer Toes: Muscle imbalances creating stress on toe joints
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome: Pain on outside of knee
- Low Back Pain: Pain in lower back region
- Neuroma: Pain and numbness in ball of foot
- Plantar Fasciitis: Heel and arch pain
- Shin Splints: Inflammation of muscles in front of lower leg
- Arthritis: Joint pain and inflammation
- Diabetes: Poor circulation and sensation