Beyond Physio: An Active Member of the Communities We Serve
Family Physiotherapy Centres is an active member of the community as are most of its employees. From the simplest act of caring to active participation and contributions to worthwhile causes, Family Physiotherapy Centres and its staff Pay It Forward in several ways.
Family Physiotherapy Centres donated $50,000.00 to the Ottawa Prosperity Long-Term Care Fund. The Prosperity Long-Term Care Fund is an endowed donor-advised fund, administered by the Community Foundation of Ottawa. This fund provides Ottawa’s not-for-profit long-term care homes with additional funding to improve quality of care for Ottawa’s elderly population.
Regular contributions to a variety of charitable initiatives both in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario including but not limited to:
• The Perley Rideau Veteran’s Health Centre
• Starwood Long-Term Care Home
• West End Villa Long Term Care Home
• Villa Marconi Long-Term Care Home
• Habitat for Humanity
• The Stroke Survivors Association
• The Senior Citizen Council of Ottawa
• Partner Sponsor The Mayor’s Annual Canada Day Celebration for Seniors.(2010, 11 and 12)
If you are a community member with a cause you feel would align well with Family Physio’s mission, vision and dedication to community care, please feel free to reach out to us.