The Legal Fine Print As Required for Our Physio Website
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading as its content and context thereof is subject to individual interpretation.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate independent professional.
Limitations of Liability
FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC.’S negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC.’S officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC.’S officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as FAMILY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES INC.